Sunday, May 8, 2016


Does anybody else, after
an argument, always think of awesome things they could have said.

Have you ever just looked at someone and said... "SERIOUSLY?"

To all my Friends and Relatives that hace sent me 'Best Wishes' chain letters or other promises of good luck
NONE OF THAT SHIT WORKED
could you please just send me cash, vodka, chocolates, wine or airline ticket instead?
Thank you!

I hate when people ask me: What happened to the sweet old you?
Well, bitches like you killed it

Life is like diarrhea No matter how hard you try and stop it. The shit just keeps coming.


14,000 people are having sex right now
25,000 are kissing
50,000 are hugging

And you... Well you're reading this.


-No te enamores, no te ilusiones tanto...sólo vivamos nuestro momento...
-Claro que no lo haré, sé como debo tomar lo nuestro...sonreí y
...mentí
...
Era demasiado tarde

Mi corazon CHOCO_late por ti

Javier Theny

No comments:

Post a Comment